Workshop and Training
Capacity Building Workshop
The Centre organised a number of Capacity Building Workshops for Entrepreneurs of North Eastern States in the six identified sectors. Objectives of these workshops is to understand the persisting challenges and opportunity of the sectors and to help these entrepreneurs in capacity building in terms of financial and marketing management. Accordingly, the Centre has organised three Capacity Building Workshops until now.
- First Workshop was organised at Indian Institute of Management, Shillong for the entrepreneurs of Meghalaya and Assam on 11th October 2019. This workshop was attended by 30 Entrepreneurs engaged in Horticulture, Handloom, Handicraft and Tourism from Meghalaya and Assam.
- The Centre organised the Second Workshop at Dimapur, Nagaland in collaboration with Toka Multi-Purpose Cooperative Pvt Ltd on 21st January 2020 for the entrepreneurs of Nagaland. Forty entrepreneurs of different parts of Nagaland attended the workshop.
- On 17th March 2020, the Centre organised a Workshop for entrepreneurs of Arunachal Pradesh at Namsai in collaboration with Arunachal Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission. Thirty-five women entrepreneurs of the district attended this workshop.
The Centre also held a few Awareness Campaigns are to understand the ground reality of the implementation of different schemes at the grassroots level. Moreover, these awareness campaign enables us to the assess ground level difficulties. The Staffs and Officials of the Centre have organised four such programmes to increase awareness among different stakeholders of the six sectors on different developmental schemes of Government till date.
- The Centre organised first Awareness Campaigning at Jhalupara, Shillong on Handicrafts, Handloom, Horticulture on 13th November 2019.
- The Centre has also organised awareness Campaign for women entrepreneurs and SHG members of Kevizu Colony Dimapur on 22nd January 2020. A total of 45 women entrepreneurs and women SHG members attended the programme.