Ph.D (Computer Science and Engineering), Tezpur University.Business Intelligence & Analytics
Business Modeling using Spreadsheets
Data Mining and Data Warehousing
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
IT Tools For Managers
Management Information Systems
Spreadsheet Macros for Modelling
His areas of interest include mobile computing – protocols and security, enterprise systems, and eGovernance, and he is passionate about business analytics and data modelling.
Courses designed and delivered:
He has more than two decades of experience in academics. He is teaching at this Institute since its very inception.
Some of his recent publications are:
- Banerjee, A., Roychoudhury , B., Gogoi B.J., (2020), Determining rank in the market using a neutrosophic decision support system, Journal of Business Analytics, 3:2, 138-157
- Banerjee, A., Roychoudhury , B., Gogoi B.J., (Forthcoming), A Cyber Physical System For Managing Customer Relations, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing
- Srivastava, D.K, Roychoudhury, B, (Fortcoming), Profiles matching of online users across multiple social networks: A text mining approach, International Journal of Enterprise Network Management
- Srivastava, D.K, Roychoudhury, B, (2020), Words are important: A textual content based identity resolution scheme across multiple online social networks, Knowledge-Based Systems, 195, pp. 1-17
- Yadav, M.L., Roychoudhury, B., (2019), Effectiveness of Domain-Based Lexicons vis-à-vis General Lexicon for Aspect-Level Sentiment Analysis: A Comparative Analysis, Journal of Information & Knowledge Management, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 1950033-1 to 18
- Srivastava, D.K,, Roychoudhury, B. (2019), Exploring Textual Similarities In User-Generated Content Across Multiple Online Social Networks: A Text Mining Approach, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), 8 (8), pp. 2278-3075
- Yadav, M.L., Roychoudhury, B. (2019), Effect of Trip Mode on Opinion about Hotel Aspects: A Social Media Analysis Approach, International Journal of Hospitality Management, 80, pp. 155-165
- Srivastava, D.K,, Roychoudhury, B, Samalia, H.V. (2019),”Fuzzy Association Rule Mining for Economic Development Indicators”, International Journal of Intelligent Enterprise, 6(1)
- Yadav, M.L., Roychoudhury, B. (2018), Handling Missing Values: A study of Popular Imputation Packages in R, Knowledge-Based Systems, 160, pp. 104-118
- Choudhury, H., Roychoudhury, B. and Saikia, D.K. (2018) ‘Enhanced identity privacy in UMTS’, Int. J. Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp.203–219
- Roychoudhury, P., Roychoudhury, B., Saikia, D.K. (2018), Provably Secure Group Authentication and Key Agreement for Machine Type Communication Using Chebyshev's Polynomial, Computer Communications, 127(C), pp. 146-157
- Sharad Nath Bhattacharya, Mousumi Bhattacharya, Basav Roychoudhury (2017), Behaviour of the Foreign Exchange Rates of BRICS: Is it Chaotic?, The Journal of Prediction Markets, Vol 11, No 2
- Roychoudhury, P., Roychoudhury, B., Saikia, D.K.,(2017) Hierarchical Group-based Mutual Authentication and Key Agreement for Machine Type Communication in LTE and future 5G Networks, Security and Communication Networks, 2017, 1-22
- Bhattacharya, S.N., Sengupta, P., Bhattacharya, M., Roychoudhury, B., (2016) Multidimensional Liquidity: Evidence From The Indian Stock Market, Applied Finance Letters, 5, 2
- Choudhury, H., Roychoudhury, B., Saikia, D.K., (2016),Security Extension for Relaxed Trust Requirement in Non3GPP Access to the EPS, International Journal of Network Security 18 (6), 1041-1053
- Srivastava, D.K,, Roychoudhury, B, Samalia, H.V., (2018), Importance of User's Profile Attributes in Identity Matching Across Multiple Online Social Networking Sites. 14-15. 10.1109/CONFLUENCE.2018.8442455.
- Roychoudhury, P., Roychoudhury, B., Saikia, D.K., (2016) A group-based authentication scheme for vehicular moving networks, Proceedings of 2016 International Conference on Accessibility to Digital World, ICADW 2016, Pages 93-96
- Roychoudhury, P., Roychoudhury, B., (2015),"Group Based Mutual Authentication Protocols for MTC over LTE: A Survey", at International Conference on Computing and Communication Systems, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, 9-10 April
Bhattacharya, Sharad Nath, Sengupta, Pramit, Bhattacharya, Mousumi Roychoudhury, Basav , Endogenous Liquidity in Indian Stock Market: An empirical Analysis, Accepted at International Conference on Financial Markets and Corporate Finance (ICFMCF) 2016, Aug 12-13, 2016, IIT Madras.
Choudhury, H., Roychoudhury, B., Saikia, D.K., (2015), Improving Identity Privacy in 3GPP-WLAN, in the book - New Trends in Networking, Computing, E-learning, Systems Sciences, and Engineering, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering Volume 312, pp 217-224 , Springer
He has been involved in consulting in the area of enterprise systems and eGovernance models, and had also been in touch with Department of Electronics and IT (DeitY) and National Institute of Smart Governance (NISG) for man power development. He had also been associated with SAP AG in their initiative under CSR to promote eGovernance in the Panchayats.
Gold medal in Graduation and Post-Graduation
Member (non Rotarian) of the Group Study Exchange (GSE) Program for Young Professionals of Rotary International, 2010