The Committee initiatives include:
- Facilitating profile enhancement and career elevation for program participants in various ways including but not limited to exploring new career pathways and reskilling efforts to adapt with changes in the dynamic and evolving industry environment
- Organizing workshops delivered by industry and functional experts to facilitate the professional growth of participants
- Organizing Conclaves conducted both in virtual as well as in physical mode which bring together many experienced stalwarts from different fields on a common platform. This serves as a great learning experience for all whilst contributing to the enhanced visibility and credibility of the PGP-WE program itself.
- Organizing Cultural nights and networking sessions to strengthen the foundation and bonding between batch participants
- Closely working with the Public Relations Committee of the program to explore aspects where they can synergize
- Curate and bring forth the quarterly magazine showcasing various aspects of participants’ personalities and achievements
The Committee is comprised of five motivated individuals from diverse educational and professional backgrounds. This combination of diversity in thought helps them deliver a dynamic effort that can build this program as a major contributor for the Institute’s growth.